Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I have searched all over this place and can't find an answer, maybe I missed it but I can't find it...

Here is the problem: I know that before I updated to 1.3.1 that I had "moved" my mail so that I would have more space with mvapp but I can't remember if I moved it back before I updated. had some problems so I "Doctored" it and messed that up too by going back to 1.0.3 (factory settings). then updated to 1.3.1 and obviously had problems so I found the RIGHT Doctor back to 1.2.1 and did that; in 1.2.1 everything seemed to be working (meaning synergy was working the way that it should) since I hadn't done anything as far as patches and such to it i just let it do the update when it said that it was there to 1.3.1 and then it seemed like everything fell apart!

my contacts which were linked together stayed together when it rebooted but i tap a contact and the card name opens then immediatly closes back to the contact list (this is also without any of my contact sources installed yet)... so i tried setting up those accounts, they synced but as seperate contacts (which I could open and they even all synced together) but that left me with 2 entries in my contacts for EVERY contact, the one that doesn't work and the one that does!

What should I do? I am confused right now. I doctored it so I thought that even if I did "Forget" to move stuff back should that take care of it? if now what do I need to do now? I have 1.3.1 installed and am getting ready to do another "Doctor" back to 1.2.1 but wanted some advice first!

Thanks in advance!!!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    well since no one offered any help I doctored it back to 1.2.1 and that didn't help so I stopped into my sprint store and the tech messed with it (doing a clean sweep, reboot etc) and decided after 45 min that: contacts are GONE but will replace my pre if that will satisify me, even though he doesn't see anything wrong with the phone. so i didn't have time to go through the setup yesterday so I am supposed to be able to just stop in today or tomorrow and get a new one... he said will take about 30 min+ to get it all done and out the door!

So hopefully it goes that smoothly and I don't have someone else trying to say I can't do that! He isn't in today but will be tomorrow so debating whether I wait till he is back or he said he was going to pass the information on to whoever was there that he said "get him a NEW Pre" (Finger crossed)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    well all went well and got my new Pre so this is my second Pre no to bad i guess from some that I have heard of being on their 3-4 Pre... also my new Pre's slider seems to be much nicer than my last one! anyway that did seem to fix it.