1.    #1  
    I dont get it I had everything fine prior to 1.3.1, than i took it all off updated perfectly fine, I can install all apps fine but my current theme is a nasty mix of like 4 themes, I cant even restore to regular theme or install any new themes, it gives me the error. there has to be someone else getting this that knows a fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I dont get it I had everything fine prior to 1.3.1, than i took it all off updated perfectly fine, I can install all apps fine but my current theme is a nasty mix of like 4 themes, I cant even restore to regular theme or install any new themes, it gives me the error. there has to be someone else getting this that knows a fix?
    so when you say you uninstalled everything you mean everything except themes.. Right?

also before installin a theme you MUST remove all prior themes.. I take it you did not do that either..

can you install the last the you had on? If so install and remove.. And do that with the one before it and so on...

if not use the webos recovery tool http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    what is the eroor it gives you?
    Might be time to web doctor... Sounds like you installed ur update over a theme or installed a theme over a theme.... Mine install just fine.. I have the flash theme on right now.