Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    have no problem using the mobile hotspot (the program) + freetether ( IP forwarding program).

I seldom using tethering. I only continually use it for the last few days pairing with my ipad. They work together perfectly. I have checked my data usage which is still very low though i have an unlimited data plan.
    I use to use Bluetooth PAN to tether with my Bell pre all the time (no changes were required on the phone).

I haven't tried in the last month, but when I tried today it no longer works.
    My laptop no longer see's the PRE.

Can anyone confirm if they can still use bluetooth tether (PAN).

Thank You,
    Quote Originally Posted by prowl View Post
    I use to use Bluetooth PAN to tether with my Bell pre all the time (no changes were required on the phone).

I haven't tried in the last month, but when I tried today it no longer works.
    My laptop no longer see's the PRE.

Can anyone confirm if they can still use bluetooth tether (PAN).

Thank You,
    Just tested works fine.

Do other Bluetooth devices work? Tried resetting the phone?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    My unlimited data plan is a last year plan. The contract written very no clear no tethering. I guess it makes sense to board unlimited data usage and open to the 500mb plan. For the latter, the more u use, the more they take money from your pocket.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Bell includes tethering.
    Laptop see's other bluetooth devices, both had been reset.

Tried someone elses Palm Pre and can't tether it either.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12