1.    #1  
    I had to perform a WebOS Doctor Re-Install late last night. This morning I decided to listen to some Pandora. The app didn't automatically install when my profile re-loaded, so I went to the App Catalog to re-download it. I can not find Pandora in the App Catalog any longer. Not by searching or alphabetically. When I go to Pandora.com, it tells me to download the app from the App Catalog.
    Have they recently removed this app? Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazboy0284 View Post
    I had to perform a WebOS Doctor Re-Install late last night. This morning I decided to listen to some Pandora. The app didn't automatically install when my profile re-loaded, so I went to the App Catalog to re-download it. I can not find Pandora in the App Catalog any longer. Not by searching or alphabetically. When I go to Pandora.com, it tells me to download the app from the App Catalog.
    Have they recently removed this app? Any other suggestions?
    Make sure you spell it correctly when searching. It shows up just fine for me.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    goto Explore - Music
  4.    #4  
    Here are grabs of me searching for it, exploring Music, and doing a search for nothing and trying to scroll alphabetically to it.
    I noticed that only 161 apps came up with the search for nothing, and only 4 apps came up when I explored music-all.

Would it have anything to do with me being on 1x service at the moment? Or do I need to WebOS Doctor again?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    lazboy0284 - There were a few instances of users of WebOS 1.3.1 not seeing all apps. We believe this is mostly limited to the developers who installed the pre-release 1.3.1 WebOS. Many of use saw reduced app counts when looking at the catalog. Email chuq@palm.com and he might be able to help you.

I wound up doctoring back to 1.2.1 and then OTA upgrading back to 1.3.1 and still had the problem. Then a day later it was fixed. I think something isn't set right on certain Palm accounts that they are fixing.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.