Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Problem 1:

It Seems emails are coming into the Pre with the wrong time stamp. For instance an email came in at 8:24am, it shows up as 8:24am in outlook, if you log into Gmail through the web the email shows as 8:24am, yet in the Pre it says 8:21am and files it accordingly behind other things.

Problem 2:

When I send any outgoing mail through my Gmail account a copy of the message comes to the pre. Is there any way to turn this off? This can be really annoying when you use this email account all day for work.

I have the account set up as a pop account.

Help!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Update: I seem to remember with the blackberry I originally had to log into the blackberry email setup through the web and create a filter setting it up so that it did not download emails sent from me to the device, eliminating the problem of the sent emails being downloaded to the blackberry. Is there any way to create a filter and stop this from occurring on the Palm Pre??
    why is your gmail set up pop and not imap? Thats how i have mine set and it comes in as it arrives with no problems with time stamps etc..

Although the past couple weeks i have been getting that error with the password bug, even after the 1.3.1 update .... seems to correct itself but i keep getting it every so often...

The other settings (copy of emails) can be reset on the settings portion of gmail in the upper right corner...i believe you can set it to copy emails, delete emails etc.. from your mobile phone and it will reflect your inbox and vice versa for pc to mobile
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I am using POP because I want my mailbox on PRE to be independent. I want to be able to delete messages out of the Pre mailbox without it deleting the message from the Gmail Server. I want to be able to keep my Pre mailbox clean and neat.