1.    #1  
    Hello,
    got a little problem here with my gsm palm pre imported form o2 germany, hope you guys can help.
    The palm pre is first activated and signed in to palm profile with my sister's o2 germany sim card, and then I switch the sim card using XL, an Indonesian carrier. It works fine, I can even create a new Palm profile after a partial reset.
    The problem began after I updated the pre to 1.1.3. Since then the pre cannot connect to the network showing "no service - sos only"

I tried switching the sim card with the same carrier, and it works. I even had my sim card replaced and still no result. Any idea?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Did you check the CarrierNetworkSettings.db3? Is your provider still available in 1.1.3?
  3.    #3  
    No I didn't but I tried using my friend's sim card from the same carrier and it works prefectly fine.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eardh View Post
    No I didn't but I tried using my friend's sim card from the same carrier and it works prefectly fine.
    You could try putting the sim into another phone and manually select another network to reset the network keys.

This is what c_man told me, I don't know what it actually does, but it worked for my UK Pre with rebel sim.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Try to select 2G network only is Phone settings
  6.    #6  
    tried selecting another network and 2G only, still not working