1.    #1  
    Everytime I see someone with a Pre in the wild, I say something to them, granted I've only seen like four people with them, I still do it, lol. Is this just me?
    yes. just you
    I think if we advertised it enough, we could make this like a Jeep Wrangler Owner thing; where everybody acknowledges other Pre owners...
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    went to a party and saw about 6 people with pre's

hells yes

told them about preware and blew their minds.
    i do the same
    and i am not lame......hopefully
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    I think if we advertised it enough, we could make this like a Jeep Wrangler Owner thing; where everybody acknowledges other Pre owners...
    i drive a cherokee classic and we all acknowledge each other too
    ive seen 1 person with a pre. then again i am on a college campus dominated by ppl with iphones so...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I saw one other person at the drive thru where I work. Spotted the orange on the case in almost complete darkness.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Well then I must be the King of Lame. I do freelance work for the City of Chandler and two of the people there have Palm Pre's. We're forming a Pre Fan Club. I get to be the VP of Tech. First call, to show them the wonders of Homebrew followed by a healthy dose of Tweaks.

One of them has a crack around the usb port and put tape on it. I've told her she's not allowed to join the club until she gets it replaced.

Long live the King of Lame!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I also took my daughter to a Bakugan tournament where we got to meet a whack of Bakugan masters. Lo and behold, one of the Bakugan masters was holding a palm pre. Well I had to strut my stuff and showed him a number of short cuts, tips and tricks. Of course I told him, the number something or another Bakugan Master in the world, that I was the Pre Master of the World.

He didn't seem to buy it.
    Probably. When I see someone with a Pre I mostly feel sympathy. When someone sees me with my Pre, that's when I feel lame. (-:

John
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I got "Pre" on my license plate!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I actually saw someone that I talked to and showed my Pre to with a Pre a few weeks later...spreading the gospel one Pre at a time.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    haha i do the same. Recently i was at a dinner where 3 out of 12 ppl had palm pre's.

pretty good numbers imo
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    I actually saw someone that I talked to and showed my Pre to with a Pre a few weeks later...spreading the gospel one Pre at a time.
    I assume from your avatar that you are from STL. I know there is at least one other frequent poster here with an avatar that indicates the same. I myself am living on the south side in Holly Hills. Maybe we should start an STL Pre fan club.
    youre cool!