1.    #1  
    I've been looking for a while to find a way to send international text with pre but with no luck. Sprint supports some operators, but not the ones my friends have oversees.

Fishtext.com seems great, but I emailed them and they said that they don't plan to develop for webos. And their website doesn't work with the pre browser either (I can login but can't get the inbox, or the send message page to load).

So, does anybody know a good website or an app for pre to send AND receive international sms?
    I can send and receive sms messages from my pre but sprint charge me $0.20 for each message received or send I think you need to know the country code for my country is 011593 !
  3.    #3  
    Sprint is really bad for international texting, they just don't have agreements with a lot of providers.
    I wanted to post a link to the sprints list of supported operators but the system won't let me. Anyways, the operators I need are not on it.

T-mobile and AT&T for example support most of them.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    You can check this link for compatible international providers and rates.

International Text Messaging – From Sprint
  5.    #5  
    Thank you, that's the link.
    One thing that's weird.... with every Sprint phone I've had I haven't been able to send texts to my friends in Europe on T-Mobile (London more specifically). But when I got my BB Tour, we were able to send and receive texts! How is that possible?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  7.    #7  
    That is weird. Maybe because of the BB server... Who knows.

Anyways, any news on fishtext for webos?
    They got apps for android and ios, still no webos? It's a shame really, a text costs 2c with them.
    You can try digging through the list here. You have to use a browser, but they're free.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I'm thinking it's something on Sprint's end. My Pre could text and my Epic now can as well. Sprint must be improving/increasing their agreements, cuz now there are other countries that I couldn't text before that now I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by maajka View Post
    That is weird. Maybe because of the BB server... Who knows.

Anyways, any news on fishtext for webos?
    They got apps for android and ios, still no webos? It's a shame really, a text costs 2c with them.
    I use Twitter to send messages to my Canadian friends since you can Tweet someone individually.