1.    #1  
    after 1.3.1 update I can't install themes, error popping up
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    whats the error? what did you do leading up to updating?(remove patches and themes ect..)
  3.    #3  
    I remove my patches first wit the emergency tool then my theme
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    whats the error? what did you do leading up to updating?(remove patches and themes ect..)
    I remove my patches first wit the emergency tools then my themes
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    I remove my patches first wit the emergency tools then my themes
    I'm also remembering I think after using the emergency tool it had remove the theme too, n left some parts of the themes
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    You remove theme first then patch's it's know to cause problems.Without doctoring a not so mentioned suggestion is try installing your original theme using both quick install or preware and then uninstall it or use the webosrepairtool(search forums).If both fail you have to doctor sorry
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    You remove theme first then patch's it's know to cause problems.Without doctoring a not so mentioned suggestion is try installing your original theme using both quick install or preware and then uninstall it or use the webosrepairtool(search forums).If both fail you have to doctor sorry
    yea I tried installing the same theme n still getting the same error, I figured it was because I didn't uninstalled theme first. How do I run webos doctor, I've never seen how is done sorry for so many questions I'm not a comp expert