1.    #1  
    When you do a screenshot...is there a way to not have the browser buttons not show up on the bottom corners? Also the top of the screen shows on the screen shot as well (the sprint, time, connection, battery etc...) I guess you can resize and crop it but that's such a hassle if you want to save a cool picture from the web.

maybe a patch idea?
    news to me, i did not know you could do that. i could see where that would come in handy probably once or twice a year.
    You can save pictures from the web by holding down the Orange key and tapping the pic... then chose "Save To Phone" and it'll be in your pictures.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    There are no photo editing tools in the api(tools for the patch makers) for the palm sdk i think,i may be wrong.Screen capture is what its name implies it captures the whole screen. If there was a patch the only thing a patch could do is change the capture area but say if you screen cap with open notifications then there still going to appear in your screen cap

*edit* didn't read the entire post i agree with the poster above me just hold the pic and orange button
    the screenshot ability is for troubleshooting problems ,but if your quick you can put the web page into card view and then bring it back up and take a screen shot real quick before they pop back up . i amm assuming your talking about the refresh and back buttons of course.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this is off topic, but does anyone have a problem with screen captures saving twice in the photo gallery?

every screenshot doubles itself and its annoying having to delete the double. am i doing something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by short_round View Post
    When you do a screenshot...is there a way to not have the browser buttons not show up on the bottom corners? Also the top of the screen shows on the screen shot as well (the sprint, time, connection, battery etc...) I guess you can resize and crop it but that's such a hassle if you want to save a cool picture from the web.

maybe a patch idea?
    "Orange key + tap the picture in ur web browser" will save the pic, no need for a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by connuh View Post
    this is off topic, but does anyone have a problem with screen captures saving twice in the photo gallery?

every screenshot doubles itself and its annoying having to delete the double. am i doing something wrong?
    Update to 1.3.1, this no longer occurs in the new OS.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    haha! I knew it wasn't my fault! thank you