1.    #1  
    When I click on contacts I get yahoo messenger people and others, I just want people I have numbers for.
    The only way to remove the contacts is to remove your yahoo contacts account through phone preferences.
    to get rid of the ones i did not need that imported from gmail, like you i had no numbers for 90% of them, i had to sit and delete each one - one by one. it took about 5 total charges to get it all done, and that was me sitting there deleting each one.

i was ****ed, but its new software and expected issues. no big deal for me. not a deal breaker and im not giving up on cell phone use all together because of it. heck im not giving up on the pre. i am however waiting on the antenna to get better. both of the ones i had were too weak to use. any way.

that is what i had to do to get rid of mine.
    With 1.3.1 only "My Contacts" are now synced with webOS. However any previously synced "All Contacts" have to be removed manually one at a time like you did unless......you remove your Google account from the Contacts app and then add it back again. This will also remove them (because the "All Contacts" will not sync) without having to go in an delete them all.

Just a quick tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    to get rid of the ones i did not need that imported from gmail, like you i had no numbers for 90% of them, i had to sit and delete each one - one by one. it took about 5 total charges to get it all done, and that was me sitting there deleting each one.

i was ****ed, but its new software and expected issues. no big deal for me. not a deal breaker and im not giving up on cell phone use all together because of it. heck im not giving up on the pre. i am however waiting on the antenna to get better. both of the ones i had were too weak to use. any way.

man this is great
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post

hah, if only you had known that'd be fixed for good with 1.3.1
    I'm updated to 1.3.1. how do I edit the contacts from my Palm Profile that was created when I first migrated from my Centro? I have to get all of these old contacs off my pre. It's so annoying when I get in my car and it pairs up (via Bluetooth) and I have to see all of my 415 contacts showing up in my car display! On that note - I wish I could designate a LIST within the Contact so I can sync up my Favorites, not the whole Contact list. Anyone know how to do that? thanks!