Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    for me, changing to the dial pad or history is what takes forever and is very frustrating. I tap a call in history and unless I press it for 5 seconds nothing happens.
    My phone also seems to be on the laggy Mclaggster train... Can somebody post the link to script doctor your phone!?

Also, I can't remember my sprint pin or password or whatever for the life of me. How can I find this?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    for me, changing to the dial pad or history is what takes forever and is very frustrating. I tap a call in history and unless I press it for 5 seconds nothing happens.
    Same here, I get a lot of lag btwn dialpad and history. I hoped it would be helped by 1.3.1, but it wasn't. I am trying to train myself to dial using universal search now b/c I think that is faster anyway.

I still love my pre more than any phone I've had tho, and the fact that it will only get better is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    LOL Nice post!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Still has lag........Palm fix the phone app. Pre is a phone first, pda second, and a toy third.

Call me a cry baby all you want.
    Ok. cry baby.
    cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    This is funny... There are way too many palm fan boys! Everyone has too keep in mind that not everyone's phone operates the same, what might work so well for you doesn't work the same for others. Palm just can do no wrong to the fan boys...!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Is that really necessary? Sorry for the rude responses you received, OP. And I agree, the phone app still seems sluggish to me as well.
    Phone app has worked perfectly for me since 1.2. Software is much less of a complaint for me than the hardware is.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Is that really necessary? Sorry for the rude responses you received, OP. And I agree, the phone app still seems sluggish to me as well.
    it was a joke! the internets these days...
    This signature for rent
    Phone lags here too...unacceptable

My guess to those posting silly pictures and "wah...wah..." posts are itunes fanatics.

Sad but true...we will likely see palm fix itunes sync before the phone app (or any other pre problem).
    man this is great
    Civility and etiquette are pretty much out the window nowadays, on both sides. First, it seems impossible for some folks to tell the difference between pointing out an issue in a calm, rational manner and screaming "PALM!!! FIX THE PHONE APP NOW!!!!" As if that is in any sense a meaningful approach--I'm sure every Palm engineer just dropped what they were doing and started working on the app.

And then, the response to _that_ can be... shall we say... somewhat equally mature.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    LOL!!!
    Plain and simple .. until Palm does some major overhauls WebOS will be considered a joke. Even the father of FireFox (Joe Hewitt) said the phone is way too sluggish (and yes, he owns one).
    soo fix wat!?! An app that one cry baby wants fix... Not likely. If you want to leave and get a 20 dollars phone then go, leave ur pre behind since you want a phone first.

heres a phone for you may work all well for you cry baby

http://media.techeblog.com/images/mobilefirst_1.jpg
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Wow this thread is really shameful.

Anyone who doesn't think the Phone app for the Pre is a huge piece of ****** has obviously never used any of the other smartphones on the market right now. It is incredibly laggy and unresponsive. Half the time I swipe it away it just pops right back on my screen for no reason.

funniest thing i seen in forever.. bwahahahahahahah..

And that freakin flow chart is awesome too.. lmao
    I think people were picking on the OP because it looked like he flaming the phone. I can understand the frustration people have on here as we all have a phone that is growing with a new platform. I can understand people getting frustrated with certain things, but do you expect Palm to release patches and fixes daily for this? You should know this is a version 1 phone and growing pains are to be expected. I am not trampling your right to be frustrated and point out short comings of the phone (actually I encourage it so Palm can fix it) but complaining the way OP did it just looks childish.

Just for fun I want to include this picture!

What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast