Unlike another provider of screen protectors, Seidio cheerfully sent me a new one, no questions asked, when I had an issue with it (had a small "bump" that was visible when installed). The first provider I tried had a "guarantee" that made you jump through hoops just to get service, and at the end of the day, I certainly didn't need those little "wings" anyway. Made me think if mini-pads.

But I digress.

I have been fortunate with my Innocase because it was one of the first ones and didn't suffer then broken tab issue. As of yesterday, it finally let go and one popped off. I emailed them and told them about it. I have 3 of these, one for each member of the family, and they're great....but this one did have a problem. One quick email, I included my original order number, and I just received an email that they're sending out a new one. No 3rd degree, no hassles, just backing up their product the way company's should!

Thanks Seidio. I forward those weekly %off coupons to my co-workers. I appreciate good customer service and think it should be recognized.

bj