Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, and I thought I was the only one that had this problem. My second Pre had a tiny screw drop out from between the two halves, and the corporate store replaced it without any hassle. My customer service experiences there have actually been great. But then again, I've never had to replace a new phone twice for defects...
    My Pre gave birth to a small sliver of plastic about two months ago. Nothing else seems amiss... slider works, it charges, etc...

I talked to my phone guy at BBuy and told him that in case I have 'real' trouble with it I hate to return this one so soon (I have had it just over three months now, so it was just about 1 month in) and we agreed that I will hang onto the piece of plastic and IF I have other trouble of any sort I will bring it in then.

It is a little sliver like a 1/2 wide toothpick that was about 1/2 the width of the pre... not sure what it is. But so far all else is well...
    Quote Originally Posted by redheads55 View Post
    My Pre gave birth to a small sliver of plastic about two months ago. Nothing else seems amiss... slider works, it charges, etc...

I talked to my phone guy at BBuy and told him that in case I have 'real' trouble with it I hate to return this one so soon (I have had it just over three months now, so it was just about 1 month in) and we agreed that I will hang onto the piece of plastic and IF I have other trouble of any sort I will bring it in then.

It is a little sliver like a 1/2 wide toothpick that was about 1/2 the width of the pre... not sure what it is. But so far all else is well...
    That was the birth control so you might see a screw in about 9 weeks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12