1.    #1  
    I did the install for 1.3.1 last night. Before the install, I uninstalled the theme and then did the EPR to remove my patches. The upgrade went great and then I was able to install my theme and almost all of my patches. It seems to me that the only patch that does not work on my phone any longer is the Virtual Keyboard. I am getting very frustrated with trying to figure this one out. Could somebody please help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhenry1 View Post
    I did the install for 1.3.1 last night. Before the install, I uninstalled the theme and then did the EPR to remove my patches. The upgrade went great and then I was able to install my theme and almost all of my patches. It seems to me that the only patch that does not work on my phone any longer is the Virtual Keyboard. I am getting very frustrated with trying to figure this one out. Could somebody please help me?
    Simple... Virtual Keyboard isn't 1.3.1 compatible as of yet.

If you're using the latest Preware then you would see that Virtual Keyboard isn't even available as a patch once you've upgraded to the latest OS. I do understand that it's currently being worked on so that it is 1.3.1 compatible.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much. I feel kinda silly. That was my first thought, but I disregarded that and kept on trying. Guess Ill just wait. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhenry1 View Post
    Thank you so much. I feel kinda silly. That was my first thought, but I disregarded that and kept on trying. Guess Ill just wait. Thanks for your help.
    As of a few hours ago the Virtual Keyboard was made available again on Preware. I downloaded and installed it and it works just fine with the new WebOS.
    hey ben. in USB mode the old virtual keyboard is showing in my Pre's folders. Do you know what the proper way is to erase the old virtual keyboard? If not, that's cool..I'll do a deeper search..
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    hey ben. in USB mode the old virtual keyboard is showing in my Pre's folders. Do you know what the proper way is to erase the old virtual keyboard? If not, that's cool..I'll do a deeper search..
    I'm not certain, but I saw in Preware a patch called "Old Virtual Keyboard." The purpose of using that one was to (I think) remove any old files associated with the previous VK patch.
    <<Thread Renamed from "?Please Help?" to:
    "?Please Help? - Virtual Keyboard issues after 1.3.1">>

Please make thread titles more descriptive.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.