1.    #1  
    Ever since i got this damn phone, my battery as been draining like crazy, i have charge like every 2 hours and they said that 1.3.1 would approved it. i dont see no approvment, and my battery has gotten worse seince i updated that 1.3.1. What should I do?
    Buy a spare battery?
    I think first you should fully charge your Pre, then download the universal search patch, then search Approve under dictionary.com and learn the difference between approve and improve.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    mine did the same thing today it was a seido 2600 and was gone in 3 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    I think first you should fully charge your Pre, then download the universal search patch, then search Approve under dictionary.com and learn the difference between approve and improve.
    LOL...and a spell check...
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    you do know that installing homebrew apps and patchs may have that effect on your phone right!? and its not palm's fault or sprint's or even pre central's. they did have an at your own risk label . so you should probably troubleshoot your phone and find out which app or patch is draining your batt. and then report it to the dev. so he can fix it . that would be kool . anyways i hope you find the problem !! have a great night!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Its the upgrade its happening to many many people ... even clean phones with no homebrew anything - so smart *** comments like get a new battery are really unnecessary

Some believe its happening when they tried to add yahoo messenger, calendar or contacts

for me its having wi-fi turned on - ive ran my wifi from day 1 ... since the update, wifi kills battery in about 4 hours with no use of the phone what so ever other than peeking at where the battery is ... turned it off and my battery lasted all day like before
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it