1.    #1  
    One of the first things I did after getting my Pre was disabling the rounded edges (which is a dumb feature because it wastes available pixels which are still there to use). I just updated to the new OS and now the rounded edges are back, and I can't find the setting to turn them back off. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    I think in WebOS Quick Install, the "squarify" tweak. Don't know if it is 1.3.1 compatible yet.
    There is no setting in the phone for this. You can easily use a tweak from WebOS Quick Install 2.9 available in these forums. Once you download this and with your Pre in Developer Mode connected to "Just Charge" via a USB cable, you can add many tweaks, including the "Squarify screen" tweak that you want. I just did this on my 1.3.1 Pre and squarify worked fine. Good luck...
  4.    #4  
    Hmm, I haven't used Quick Install since the day I got my phone, and now it won't even recognize my Pre. There's no Preware patch for this?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    get webqi 2.9
    go to tweaks and squarify screen works, I just did it yesterday
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fusoya View Post
    Hmm, I haven't used Quick Install since the day I got my phone, and now it won't even recognize my Pre. There's no Preware patch for this?
    As far as I know, there is no Preware patch for this, WOSQI is the only way to get this done. As for it not recognizing your Pre, make sure you have Developer Mode enabled. The update might have disabled DevMode.

Kevin