Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Seriously people...his name is BIPOLER. Game, set, match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Get a lawyer and prove it was a manufactures defect... Or file a claim pay the C note go to confession........................

Good luck

C/P
    09/28/2009, 05:16 PM #4 (permalink)
    VeeDubb65

The majority of people never have any major hardware problems with the Pre. However, enough people have problems to hear regular complaints, and every now and then, some poor SOB get's a run of bad Pres. Happens.
    Maybe I'm just being dense, but what does that quote of mine have to do with this discussion?

Regardless, the whole idea of filing a fraudulent claim is completely moot. They already offered to let him exchange it for the $100 deductible, and he already declined that to buy a new phone on a new carrier.

That was my whole point: there's nothing to be gained by committing fraud, since it would have the exact same result as dealing with it honestly, except that if he is honest, there would at least be a 'chance' that he 'might' eventually talk to somebody who could be convinced that it wasn't his fault and get a replacement for free.

Quote Originally Posted by katsnuts View Post
    Yeah, I was trying not to notice that or point it out, but now that you mention it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here. Sorry.

LOOOOL, so true.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katsnuts View Post
    I laughed when I saw his username.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Hey that's not funny! I take medicine for this and your laughing because ****ty palm is cheap and there blaming me **** U!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    What about the other users who have a mental disorder but don't list it? Its just a username , how DUMB society is to quick to judge or assume, LEARN to read into things a little deeper not just off first site! FOOLS
    Come on Guys!

<<Closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12