Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    So... Long story short I was running WebOS Doctor and about halfway through my laptop rebooted for a still unknown reason... anyway now my Pre is doomed and WebOS Doctor won't re-run. Any way to fix this?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Nothing in there... Thanks for the link though.

All my Pre does is continously try and turn on the palm logo comes up and sits there for a while then it matrixes out in white, red, or green shuts off and tries again...
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohens View Post
    Nothing in there... Thanks for the link though.

All my Pre does is continously try and turn on the palm logo comes up and sits there for a while then it matrixes out in white, red, or green shuts off and tries again...
    In the hope that it will be helpful...see this thread.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Awesome, I'll try that tonight. I just got back from the Sprint store and the tech there couldn't do anything but then he also had to read up on WebOS Doctor to see whether or not he could do anything... so my confidence in him isn't exactly high. He ordered me a refurb that'll be here Wednesday but I would really prefer to get my phone working before then so A.) I'll have a phone. B.) I will still have my new Pre that has no problems.

I'll let you know how it goes but won't have time to do it for 5-6 hours.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    so my problem is fixed... it turns out my error was in only pressing the volume button to get WebOS doctor to recognize the Pre instead of the obvious solution of holding the volume button down for the entire WebOS doctor process including install... silly me... seriously... I mean seriously? like 15 mins of holding the volume button...

Thanks for the assistance =D
    you dont hold it for 15 min.....

only hold it so Windows can recognize it....then you can release it
    lol

Glad you got it working Cohens!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    to trim81... wow if only I had put something in my post about why I held it down the entire install... I wonder why I didn't do that. Oh, actually now that I read my post I did put something in there... that makes your post kind of odd...

Anyway yeah my Pre is working fine again aside from the fact that it now has alzheimers and none of my contacts have any info... the Palm sync ones don't work and won't delete and when I enter them into google they work fine but then I have duplicates of all my contacts that won't merge...