1.    #1  
    After removing all patches, i updated the phone and started having problems. I deleted all applications but couldnt download the Facebook application (App Memory Full) Then, i tried the full erase but it didnt erase anything. I tried to download an application from Preware and an error message showed. so, I decided to go to the WebOS DR annnnnnnnddd nothing happened I went to Palm.com was chatting with somebody and asked to go to the Profile and i deleted the phone data from the computer and now my phone doesnt want to start. He said that he couldnt help me, and that somebody from Palm was goiing to calm me after 24 hours... THis really sucks... Now I dont have the Phone
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lukischa View Post
    After removing all patches, i updated the phone and started having problems. I deleted all applications but couldnt download the Facebook application (App Memory Full) Then, i tried the full erase but it didnt erase anything. I tried to download an application from Preware and an error message showed. so, I decided to go to the WebOS DR annnnnnnnddd nothing happened I went to Palm.com was chatting with somebody and asked to go to the Profile and i deleted the phone data from the computer and now my phone doesnt want to start. He said that he couldnt help me, and that somebody from Palm was goiing to calm me after 24 hours... THis really sucks... Now I dont have the Phone
    It sounds like you should try WebOS Doctor again. There are detailed instructions here.

Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Went to Sprint, a replacement was ordered

Thanks