Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Okay, so I might be remembering incorrectly, but after updating to 1.3.1 when I'm at the slide to unlock screen, the clock displays the time without an AM/PM reference...
    I know it's nothing big, but its kinda bothering me...
    Is this something that I just failed to notice before the update, or is there a way to get it back?
    Ahh, didn't notice that. Nice find. I'll report it to Palm to see if this was intentional.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Yeah I noticed it, and it bugs me. I wouldn't have cared very much if it never had the feature in the first place, but I'm just used to seeing am/pm now, and it looks weird without it.
    I noticed this myself this morning after upgrading to 1.3.1 and it's bugging the crap out of me. Not the biggest of deals but no idea why they would have removed it.
    I use 24 hour time so I wouldn't have caught this myself. My phone never displays am/pm. I'm sure my wife will have something to say about it when she notices it on her phone.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I like it because the time is nicely centered now. Looks better to me.
    switch to 24 hour clock then you won't need the reference. LOL!

Sorry ex-military here and still do the 24 hour clock.
    This doesn't bother me since I can generally tell whether it is AM or PM. I am an adult and I can use logic and reasoning. That and I am not drunk.