1.    #1  
    Im venting a little here...

I had it, with the Pre. Previous lag and new issues brought on my 1.3.1.... I tried from the beginning to let Palm work out the bugs.. but when I try to answer a call and it takes over 5 seconds to actually stop ringing after I tell it to pickup.. um no.. DONE with it.. Oh and dont get me started on the Hardware issue with the headphone jack not disengaging headset mode. and yes Ive ran the WebOS Doctor and went full erase. I didnt even Dev mode it.

So I bought the Hero instead today(Full price, unfortunately. Like an *****).. and loving every spiteful moment of it..

Sorry Palm, I am now another to jump ship on you...

I guess this is a breakup letter.... lol
    Don't care for yet another rant but I too have had the issues with the phone app taking 5 seconds to stop ringing after hitting answer. Kind of annoying....so far so good with 1.3.1 though.
    Wont be disappointed with the Hero and android! build quality is the best it can get.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    In another year and a half, you'll be back. Funny thing is that may actually work out best for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Wont be disappointed with the Hero and android! build quality is the best it can get.
    Yeah, because everyone knows that Android and all apps that run on Android are bug-free, and HTC has 100% perfect hardware.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Yeah, because everyone knows that Android and all apps that run on Android are bug-free, and HTC has 100% perfect hardware.
    haha.. this is true! j/k but for the sake of my sanity, I have moved back into the Android platform. I used to be on the G1, and When I moved to the Pre I was hoping for a different experience.. I got that, and now I know why people are leaving the Pre..

I do wish the Best for you all..

I do think its only because the WebOS is still in its infancy, It will get better.. I will keep my pre for possibly switching back and forth..... we'll see..
    Last edited by tyrnight2; 11/16/2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: adding more text
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrnight2 View Post
    Im venting a little here...

I had it, with the Pre. Previous lag and new issues brought on my 1.3.1.... I tried from the beginning to let Palm work out the bugs.. but when I try to answer a call and it takes over 5 seconds to actually stop ringing after I tell it to pickup.. um no.. DONE with it.. Oh and dont get me started on the Hardware issue with the headphone jack not disengaging headset mode. and yes Ive ran the WebOS Doctor and went full erase. I didnt even Dev mode it.

So I bought the Hero instead today(Full price, unfortunately. Like an *****).. and loving every spiteful moment of it..

Sorry Palm, I am now another to jump ship on you...

I guess this is a breakup letter.... lol
    The hero is slow... Great ready to jump ship again. LOL
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Hey now, don't burst everyone's bubble here!