1.    #1  
    I love the new update, I don't know what it is but it seems that my pre is lasting a lot longer with a charge. Yesterday while working on set I had it on and off of airplane mode most of the day 7:30 am to 9 pm and at the end of the day my battery was still at like 54 % when I went to bed at midnight. Today since 9:30 (its 12:30 here now) my pre is still at 100% battery life.

Maybe its just me but ever since the update my battery has been doing great. Before the update I was barely getting a whole days worth of battery including one instance where at 3pm i re-charged my battery only to see it go out by 9pm that night!

Thanks Palm!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Battery life seems much better for me too. The biggest difference I am seeing is the battery doesn't drain really fast if Pandora is paused. I use Pandora on and off all day (and leave it paused if I am not using it) so I am seeing a pretty drastic difference in battery life

With 1.2.1 I would swap batteries at 12:00 or so since I would be around 20%-30%, but today I am at 52% at 2:45.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Worse for me. On 1.2.1 then by 4PM I'd be down to 40% battery. On 1.3.1 then at noon today I was a 24%. I called Palm Support and after 20 minutes (mostly spent on hold) I was down to 16%.

I've dumped all my apps weeks ago, turned off BT/WiFi/IM and reduced it to only one email account and my battery still sucks. And Sprint's solution to all this? "Buy a 2nd battery".

Great phone.