1.    #1  
    i did the upgrade and the text forwarding was working at first. then i had to run the EPR to remove some patches i forgot to remove before the update and stopped working after the update. i didn't check the forwarding any more until today morning. i just found out i cant forward messages. does it have to do with me running the EPR? how can i get it to work again? thanks for the help in advance.
    I'm not sure but the text forward problems I am having are a) if a message fails to send the "send again" only comes up when it feels like it and sometimes still offers forward, copy or delete, which is okay bc i copy and resend but the bigger problem is i added time stamps to the texts and it add that text in to the forward.. Would love for the patch writers to fix that one...
    hmm.. 1.3.1 has its own forwarding option..no need for patches the following appears when you tap an individual message...

Forward
    Copy Text
    Delete......
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    hmm.. 1.3.1 has its own forwarding option..no need for patches the following appears when you tap an individual message...

Forward
    Copy Text
    Delete......
    that forwarding is the one im talking about. it was working right after the upgrade. but now is not working. i tap a message and no option comes up. i dont know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by yunior View Post
    i did the upgrade and the text forwarding was working at first. then i had to run the EPR to remove some patches i forgot to remove before the update and stopped working after the update. i didn't check the forwarding any more until today morning. i just found out i cant forward messages. does it have to do with me running the EPR? how can i get it to work again? thanks for the help in advance.

It sounds like you had the txt fowrading patch applied ... updated to 1.3.1 then ran the EPR... which I think means you have some files with 1.2.1 code now. You'll have to wait till Jason updates the repair utility for 1.3.1 to restore the functionality. Else, I think your only other option is to WebOS Doctor (if you can't wait).
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    i hope the patchers fix the time stamp thing.. cuz as said before.. when i forward a text.. it also forwards the time stamps, which i added as a patch.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    It sounds like you had the txt fowrading patch applied ... updated to 1.3.1 then ran the EPR... which I think means you have some files with 1.2.1 code now. You'll have to wait till Jason updates the repair utility for 1.3.1 to restore the functionality. Else, I think your only other option is to WebOS Doctor (if you can't wait).
    well the text forward patch i had it remove before the update. i had to do the EPR cuase i didnt remove the add video and music patch. i just know that the text forwarding patch that came with the update was working at first cus i tried it.
  8.    #8  
    does anybody know how to fix this. it was working first and know it doesnt work i dont understand
    When you removed the Music & Videos patch, it screwed up your Messaging app. The only way to fix will be to wait for a 1.3.1 version of the Repair Utility or Doctor. Or you could use the 1.2.1 Doctor and then upgrade to 1.3.1 again.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    have you noticed that you cant delete from here though
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    When you removed the Music & Videos patch, it screwed up your Messaging app. The only way to fix will be to wait for a 1.3.1 version of the Repair Utility or Doctor. Or you could use the 1.2.1 Doctor and then upgrade to 1.3.1 again.
    any idea if the Repair Utility for 1.3.1 is out already?