1.    #1  
    GSM owners - how many apps do you see in the App Catalogue?
    Funny but I can see only 152 and I can't find my own free app MediPDA.
    Hello there,

I am from Germany and I see 152 Apps in my AppCatalog. Ofcourse I cant see the paid Apps. I am on 1.3.1.

Chander
  3.    #3  
    The strange thing is my app MediPDA is a free app, yet I can't see it or search for it.
    On Friday I could see 177 (maybe it was 175, I forget), yesterday I'm pretty sure was 155, but now only 152 (and one of those is the facebook app I can't use until I get 1.3.1)... I know a few apps changed to pay, rather than free, but surely it's meant to go up, not down.
    The lack of paid for apps (and apps in general) is one of my only real annoyances, I'm guessing we'll be much happier around March time.

(I can't see MediPDA either, but can't recall it to start with, sorry.)
    I'm sure that on friday they was 175 app's in the app catalog, and now in spain I can see 153, and i cant see MediPDA too
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the feedback, glad I'm not alone. I could see MediPDA earlier but its gone now so I guess there might have been some changes to the App Catalogue which affects Gsm users
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    153 here too, 1.3.1 o2 uk
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    On Friday I could see 177 (maybe it was 175, I forget), yesterday I'm pretty sure was 155, but now only 152 (and one of those is the facebook app I can't use until I get 1.3.1)... I know a few apps changed to pay, rather than free, but surely it's meant to go up, not down.
    The lack of paid for apps (and apps in general) is one of my only real annoyances, I'm guessing we'll be much happier around March time.

(I can't see MediPDA either, but can't recall it to start with, sorry.)
    Why March?, we should get 1.3.1 by end of november.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalild View Post
    Why March?, we should get 1.3.1 by end of november.
    Just because we should be getting paid apps in the next 2 weeks, doesn't mean that those apps really add anything special, bear in mind that Palm still aren't out of beta yet, Palm are opening their app distribution program to the entire Palm® webOS™ developer community by the end of the year, that it takes time to make good apps. Also the GPU unit hasn't yet been activated by Palm, so that has to be hurting devs making good game apps.

So we will start to see more and more apps start to come in, but I don't think we'll be getting good quality (not to say that some aren't already) until March or later. Hope that clears it up.