1.    #1  
    I don't know its only me, but it seems that this update went backwards then forward. 1.2.1 the phone app was great. But now I have problems hitting the talk button. I press it and the button doesn't even flicker. The dialer is all lagged up and freezing like it did before 1.2 and it won't hang up. The button will flicker this time, and I'm pressing away on the end call button and it will sit there, the call still connected with the pre's thumb up it's **** wondering what to do with itself.

This is the only time I've really made a huge complaint about this phone and am getting pretty frustrated.

any similar experiences?
    I've been having all kinds of problems...the battery is musch worse...i keep getting errors everytime i install something on preware.
    That's odd--I actually found the phone app to be more responsive after 1.3.1.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    With new version 1.3.1 My tether no longer works. when you try to connect there's a message that appears on the bottom of the screen that said "Your service account does not allow internet connection sharing. Contact Sprint for help." This sucks...
    What does My Tether, a homebrew application have to do with the phone app, a native application? Anyways...

Considering that Palm most likely watches these forums we need to post when things are weird. I too am having the same problems with the phone app which FYI my phone IS a phone first and fun gadget second.

Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    I don't know its only me, but it seems that this update went backwards then forward. 1.2.1 the phone app was great. But now I have problems hitting the talk button. I press it and the button doesn't even flicker. The dialer is all lagged up and freezing like it did before 1.2 and it won't hang up. The button will flicker this time, and I'm pressing away on the end call button and it will sit there, the call still connected with the pre's thumb up it's **** wondering what to do with itself.

This is the only time I've really made a huge complaint about this phone and am getting pretty frustrated.

any similar experiences?

WERD
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_inc View Post
    I've been having all kinds of problems...the battery is musch worse...i keep getting errors everytime i install something on preware.
    Maybe you missed patched or something in the phone that wasn't supposed to be there when you updated.
    Run Web OS doctor and try again. I did this the last update because preware wouldn't work. It was laggy and everything. It worked fine after I ran WebSO Doctor.

Another thing. I haven't had a problem with my phone yet. The phone app works as it should. No lag, no fuzz, no nothing.
    Yeah, I'm not getting any problems, I even think it's quite a bit better in all areas. But I Dr.ed my phone before-hand.
    maybe I need to dr mine.