Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddct View Post
    All I have is the Palm Leather belt case. No scratches or issues. People complain about the plastic screen, but ive found it to hold up better than most glass screens, including iPhone. If you are going to keep it in your pockets, I would recommend have a screen protector applied.
    I'm not that worried about big scratches from handling the phone, but tiny, tiny scratches on the screen from constantly rubbing against the fabric in my pocket.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    nothing. I've had mine ince lauch day. I have a few nicks but no scratches on the screen. Also I have no oreo effect.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I use the Seidio Innocase over the Touchstone cover. I've found the Nite Ize Universal Clip Case Cargo Leather Holster Sideways (Espresso) -#CCSS-03-19 works really well. It has a Velcro flap and elastic ends that make it easy to grab the Pre one-handed. The belt clip doesn't swivel but has a lip so its very secure. I still have the original transparent screen protector but probably try the phantomskinz.
    I use the sleeping bag when it's in my purse and the Palm leather belt case when I'm not carrying a purse. No scratches or dings.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm using a seidio inncoase and a screen protector. The only problem with the innocase is, that I have no clue how to charge the pre with a touchstone in my car as the magnets are damped so much.
    Golla bag. Protects from scratches when in a bag. Or when I accidentally drop it!
    I also sometimes use the palm pouch it came with when I want to pocket it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234