Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Not sure how much it would bug me, but it's my daughter's Pre and she hates the missing cover...and it is yet another reason that she has really started to dislike the phone. My wife loves her Pre, but Palm has definitely lost my daughter.
    Take the cover from your wife's Pre and give it to your daughter.
    I got my new USB door from Palm, and it falls out just like the original. I compared it to the original door, and I noticed that it looked exactly the same. I thought that the one that fell out would have been worn down to the point that it comes right through the port. The new one is exactly the same, and it keeps falling out as well! Now, I just go on without any USB door, and I actually think that it is more convenient now.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flur View Post
    It's not even the look that bother's me. It's that I keep sticking my finger in the hole (I'm left handed).
    That's an interesting sentence taken out of context
    : (){:|:&};:
    I've been without mine for about three months and I do prefer the convenience since I'm on and off various chargers all day long. But it also makes the phone feel broken and clunky to have the hole there. Just talked with Palm Chat and have a new one on the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinPaul View Post
    I've been without mine for about three months and I do prefer the convenience since I'm on and off various chargers all day long. But it also makes the phone feel broken and clunky to have the hole there. Just talked with Palm Chat and have a new one on the way.
    Don't get your hopes up. I got mine, and it fell out 2 days later and won't stay int. I believe something has worn down on the inside of the Pre at the USB port causing the cover to fall out. It doesn't look like it's the cover that has worn down in any way.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123