Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I finally decided to switch from Twee Free to Twee. I got the App storage full error, so I erased two apps. Got it again so I erased to more this time I was sure they were from the App Catalog. No dice. I have now erased 8 apps, some Home Brew some App Catalog. Still, Not allowed. What does it take to buy and app? I can still get Home Brew apps from Preware.
    I am on 1.3.1 and have installed the Fair Dinkum App Limit Package.
    I'm having the same problem, this is some bs.... I believe its a 1.3 bug....
    Depending on how many and the size of the apps (homebrew and catalog combined), you may have reached the limit Palm has set for space to store applications. The work around is here.

Basically, use WebOS Quick Install to download Preware. Once you have Preware installed, use it to download an app called Terminal (which will automagically download its dependency plug in) and then download an app called mvapp.

The instructions for using mvapp are here (as posted in first paragraph).

Although it sounds complicated, it is really not if you follow the instructions.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    There is some sort of bug with 1.3.1 where if there are any tweaks installed it will do this. I had the same problem and the only tweak i use is the add/delete pages tweak for the launcher. I tried a partial erase and that did nothing, I did a full erase and that did nothing as well. I then had to webOS dr my phone back down to 1.2.1, then re upgrade to 1.3.1 then I had to re download the apps I had. Be careful though because if your backup goes to the palm profile, it only keeps like 10 contacts. So I lost the majority of my contacts. But oh well, what can you do. My phone is working now, can download apps with out the limit screen coming up. Hope this helps
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I was really a little affraid of the black screen at first. I got over it. I followed all the directions and bulk moved apps. Still get App Storage Full. what gives?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    Depending on how many and the size of the apps (homebrew and catalog combined), you may have reached the limit Palm has set for space to store applications. The work around is here.

Basically, use WebOS Quick Install to download Preware. Once you have Preware installed, use it to download an app called Terminal (which will automagically download its dependency plug in) and then download an app called mvapp.

The instructions for using mvapp are here (as posted in first paragraph).

Although it sounds complicated, it is really not if you follow the instructions.
    I moved apps and email. Still no dice. am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    So I ran Emergency Patch Recovery to remove patches and removed my theme. And Wall-A. I am now downloading Twee.
    Thanks eveyone!
    my phone is fully stock . And this new update has turned my phone wacky. Frequent resstarts, battery drain,the tapping on link issue. Its not because of patches.