1.    #1  
    has anyone tried using there "mytether" after install ? Does the SD8xxx file work for the new 1.3.1 aswell ?
    I have the paid mytether and USB/Blutooth work but wifi doesn't.
    Also with 1.3.1 you have to restart to turn tether on/off.
    Don't know about SD8...
    my tether doesn't not work with 1.3.1 yet. At least not the 1.2.1 version will not work and it might give you issues with the native wifi. Wait for an update before adding it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    @ IcerC try this link I think this fix for 1.2 might work http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-mytether.html
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I have the paid mytether and USB/Blutooth work but wifi doesn't.
    Also with 1.3.1 you have to restart to turn tether on/off.
    Don't know about SD8...
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    my tether doesn't not work with 1.3.1 yet. At least not the 1.2.1 version will not work and it might give you issues with the native wifi. Wait for an update before adding it.
    I think this is why so many people are getting confused. half the people are saying it works with 1.3.1 and the other half are saying its broken and are waiting for an update. I think at this point, YMMV!
    The only person I have seen saying it is Achill3s, it works.

Use the same 1.2.1 installer and just hit upgrade, voila!
    It's not perfect (you have to restart everytime you want it on/off) but it works.

Keep up with the progress:
    My Tether (MyTether) on Twitter

If you are new and interested I say wait a few more days for it to be optimized.
    The developer has tweeted he is still working the bugs out of a new version to fix what was changed by the Palm update. Just be patient.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    The free MyTether can work through USB and BT with a fairly easy set of steps. You can find it listed here:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post2039143
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I think this is why so many people are getting confused. half the people are saying it works with 1.3.1 and the other half are saying its broken and are waiting for an update. I think at this point, YMMV!
    Oops! I should've been more specific, Jason's updated installer for "Myether Free" (his ipk) doesn't work yet. Give him time and he'll probably update his ipk for 1.3.1 functionality (at least for those of you waiting for an ipk).

According to Lethal, I believe he said that BT and USB tethering work if you correct your files with per his instructions but wifi tethering still does not work as of today.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    attention everyone!!!!

i just finished putting tether on my phone vbersion 1.5.1 and tether thru USB works perfect after puttin the usbnet drivers on my xp. the Wifi can be enabled but is not running as of yet...leave it to the brewers =) im sure itll be up fully in a day or two...i have the free version if that matters at all...
    Read this article about free mytether (v1.5.1)
    Free My Tether Back to Life in 1.3.1
    MatterOfFactJack