1.    #1  
    I have been out of town for a couple of weeks without my pre..i come home today, and see all these threads about webOS 1.3.1 update. I am so excited that i immediately click the update app on my pre, and sadly, it says my phone is up to date. I try 3 more times, and the same problem still arises.......WHY IS MY PHONE LYING TO ME??

-I am a Sprint customer by the way.

please help.
    The phone updates its self in some cases, check device info to see if you already have 1.3.1.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    I don't know why ur phone's lying to you. Has it been coming home late from work?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I don't know why ur phone's lying to you. Has it been coming home late from work?
    lol good one there . as posted above, please check the version number and see if it has autoupdated

Chander !
    Or, maybe it's upset you left town to go have fun without it. This probably left ur Pre feeling rejected, abandoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by chander View Post
    lol good one there . as posted above, please check the version number and see if it has autoupdated

Chander !
    Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post

Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    You're welcome