1.    #1  
    Does the Pre backup other data on my phone besides contacts?

For example....does it back up pictures i have saved on it?

Thanks in advance
    I wish the backup utility was more informative. By also, telling us "where" its backing up all this information !?!
    it backs the information up to palm servers in "The Cloud" it does not back up certain settings or manually linked contacts. Iwill not back up things saved on the usb partition either. hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by lmayes69 View Post
    it backs the information up to palm servers in "The Cloud" it does not back up certain settings or manually linked contacts. Iwill not back up things saved on the usb partition either. hope this helps
    the cloud where do i access tha back up in case i need to restore my pre?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yunior View Post
    the cloud where do i access tha back up in case i need to restore my pre?
    If you ever need to restore your Pre (after running WebOS Doctor, for example), you will be asked to login to your Palm Profile. When you do, all backed up files will be restored to the Pre.
    Except if they are not. Tons of posts in the last few days about lost contacts and other critical information--including mine . Good to have multiple backups, like Google, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    If you ever need to restore your Pre (after running WebOS Doctor, for example), you will be asked to login to your Palm Profile. When you do, all backed up files will be restored to the Pre.