1.    #1  
    Well I recently updated my pre to 1.3.1 with my patches left installed by mistake... so then I backed up my pre and did a "Full Erase" reset under the "Device Info-Reset Option" ok my Pre restarts then ask them "First time setup questions" I entered them and signed into my Palm Profile... but after my Pre has restored my backed up content... I checked everything BUT for some reason my contacts wasn't synced... this problem also had happened to my brother and my friend... all had the same issue as me... I don't understand how the Back up option didnt backup my contacts... has this happen to anyone?

Whats up with Palm's server!!!
    Last edited by Palmac06; 11/15/2009 at 10:14 PM.
    i have a dumb question.....
    where do i go to check on my info for recovering my palm data? Im in the same boat as you were with updating without uninstalling my patches
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrgieseking View Post
    i have a dumb question.....
    where do i go to check on my info for recovering my palm data? Im in the same boat as you were with updating without uninstalling my patches
    theres no where to check... if you log onto Palm website n check ur profile... it gives no info wats backed up... its soooo lame!