1.    #1  
    I installed the notification repeat patch to signal every two minutes but it does not seem to work. Is there a place where I need to turn this option on? Thanks for help
    Notification repeat for which app?

Also note I will be posting updates tonight but may take a day or two to be available in Preware.
  3.    #3  
    The only one I could install is the one you have written. I just checked my phone and cross referenced it to your member id of Lclarkjr. The other notification app will install, it gives me an error and stops installing. If it works, I would love it. Thanks for trying.
    We have been discussing also in this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ing-pre-3.html

I don't have confirmation from ANY Pre user that the Notification Repeat patches nor the LED Notifications patches work in 1.3.1. Looks like "Zopit" might be the third user to report failure, though.

Zopit- are you using Preware? If so, do me a favor and try the "Enable LED Notification" Patch and see if that fails too. I am just trying to figure out if it is broken or if it is just certain phones... thanks
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
  5.    #5  
    Just did the led notifications patch and it installed just fine. Sent my self text message and led notification worked fine. The two minute notification does not work
    I have updated versions on my Pre now that are working. I will be uploading them tonight assuming I don't get side tracked. I will also be creating new official threads under the web os patchs forum.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I installed both patches yesterday and they both have been working fine. The only exception and I think this is known is that the missed call notification does not always work depending on the state the phone is in.
    I guess maybe there are more serious issues with my phone, then. I wish I could figure them out.

Gam5- you are confirming both work under 1.3.1? Do you by any chance also have MyTether installed?

Zopit- thanks for the info.
    The LED and alert repeat work great for me.
    Thank god for these 2 patches
  10.    #10  
    I do have mytether installed. It is not currently working. The author of my tether is working on a fix per his web site. He has advised to not install 1.3.1 OS but that is too late for me.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I guess maybe there are more serious issues with my phone, then. I wish I could figure them out.

Gam5- you are confirming both work under 1.3.1? Do you by any chance also have MyTether installed?

Zopit- thanks for the info.
    Yes, both work for me under 1.3.1.
    I do not have MyTether installed and never have.
    Quote Originally Posted by GAM5 View Post
    Yes, both work for me under 1.3.1.
    I do not have MyTether installed and never have.
    So far, that is the only thing in common I have with the person for whom these fail (the only thing in common I know of, that is). Thanks for the additional data.
    For those looking at his patches, they are, in order:

Calendar Notification

Email Notification

Messaging Notification

Missed Call Notification

And thanks for these awesome patches! Well, the calendar one any way!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    For those looking at his patches, they are, in order:

Calendar Notification

Email Notification

Messaging Notification

Missed Call Notification

And thanks for these awesome patches! Well, the calendar one any way!!
    Thank you for the titles trying to do to many things at once.