Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    My Manager buddy at Best Buy has been testing the Pre and Pixi side-by-side. He and a buddy are confirming that the Qualcomm processor appears to make the Pixi much snappier then our Pre.

This makes me sad inside...

It sorta sucks when a higher-end phone lags waaaay more then the supposed "low-cost" option.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmmorse81 View Post
    My Manager buddy at Best Buy has been testing the Pre and Pixi side-by-side. He and a buddy are confirming that the Qualcomm processor appears to make the Pixi much snappier then our Pre.

This makes me sad inside...

It sorta sucks when a higher-end phone lags waaaay more then the supposed "low-cost" option.
    your buddy is feeding you lies

lies

or he's confused the two phones.
    There are four lights.
    im pretty sure your friend is lying because i had more lag in the first 10 minutes of using my pixi than i ever did using my pre which i had for 10 days.

getting a pre again sometime this week, yay (:
    All the reviews that I read said that the Pixie had much greater lag than the Pre because of the weaker processor.
    Go see the Pixi review video on Engadget, that'll make you feel way better
    lies!
    This signature for rent
    I think that snail crossing the street in front of my house is faster than the Pre.
    One thing you'll notice on the engadget video is that the EVDO signal is cutting in and out. Some pixi users are citing this as a major source of the lag being experienced. A fix might be incoming, and meanwhile those few that have restricted the pixi's network variability have seen a vast improvement in performance.
    liesss liessss ur budy doesn't know ****