View Poll Results: Can you type on the Pre without looking?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - easily!

17 24.29%
  • No, I always have to look.

19 27.14%
  • Sometimes - depending how often I type (comes and goes)

34 48.57%
  1.    #1  
    I find that sometimes I can type on the Pre without looking at the keys - however this is only during times when I am texting a lot; not after I have gone days without doing so.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    I ttypr hust ffine qithout lppking,
    On computer, yes. Pre, no.
    I can do it on my pre too. I just have to get a quick glance for the first positioning of my fingers. Its awesome. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    I can do it on my pre too. I just have to get a quick glance for the first positioning of my fingers. Its awesome. . . .
    Yeah me too. I love it
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by special_k View Post
    On computer, yes. Pre, no.
    Same here. I don't know why...
    I'll try to type without looking. I'll see if I can get it so that I don't have to look.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I usually type without looking at the keyboard, but I'm usually looking at the screen. Is that what you meant?
    its funny to test yourself while battery life is below 20% and its dark out. i think that's tougher then typing without looking on the pre.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernal718 View Post
    its funny to test yourself while battery life is below 20% and its dark out. i think that's tougher then typing without looking on the pre.
    the worst is when you make a mistake and then accidentally press enter instead of backspace and then proceeding to send the message.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i just dont like that theres not dont on the j so i can type fine with my left hand but not with my right hand without looking
    Quote Originally Posted by omamamiA View Post
    the worst is when you make a mistake and then accidentally press enter instead of backspace and then proceeding to send the message.
    haha so true i hate that crap. dont mind if its during an AIM conversation but while normal text its embarrassing lol. good thing we have threaded SMS!
    When I type a misspelled word I have a really difficult time touching the screen and getting the cursor on the word I need to make a correction; (sometimes I just give up and send the misspelled word) how do y'all do it? (do I need to carry a stylus?)
    Quote Originally Posted by scramer View Post
    When I type a misspelled word I have a really difficult time touching the screen and getting the cursor on the word I need to make a correction; (sometimes I just give up and send the misspelled word) how do y'all do it? (do I need to carry a stylus?)
    LOL. You might want to pull out those instructions. There are several ways to get your cursor exactly where you want it. The easiest is to hold down the orange button then scroll with your other hand anywhere on the screen and cursor will go in the direction you scroll.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011