1.    #1  
    The title says it all. On my Centro and before that, my 650, I had an HTML editor and FTP program to allow me to download, edit, and upload my web page on the fly.

I am by no means a web type guy, I just used it because it was the easiest way to let the baseball team I coached know whether or not the game/practice was rained out or not.

I would love the ability to do this with the Pre too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    The title says it all. On my Centro and before that, my 650, I had an HTML editor and FTP program to allow me to download, edit, and upload my web page on the fly.

I am by no means a web type guy, I just used it because it was the easiest way to let the baseball team I coached know whether or not the game/practice was rained out or not.

I would love the ability to do this with the Pre too.
    Not right now, but since WebOS is based on HTML, it should not be too hard. Just a simple WYSIWYG editor is all that is necessary for editing, but I don't think you can save files, so that is the bump in the road as of yet. However, when that becomes available, you will be able to do it all (most likely a web-FTP program tho).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup