1.    #1  
    I wasn't able to uninstall all my patches before 1.3 installed and I was trying to get everything back to normal....but when I get to about 14% it says it was unable to restart the phone and stops. I have deleted the file and reinstalled it a couple times on the computer with no luck.

Any help would be great!
    You able to try another PC? Sounds kinda dumb but my laptop had issues running webOS doc a few months ago.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    This week I received a refurb Pre and for no reason at all the touchscreen stopped responding. I was on Palm support chat for over an hour. They had me put my phone into "Recovery Mode" when running WebOS Doctor. You take the battery out, replace it, then hold down the up volume button as you plug the phone into a wall jack. Unfortuantely, this too did not work, and WebOS Doctor would quit half way and then tell me it could not restart my phone. I am now waiting for a new phone to be mailed in. I had read that one of the great things about the Pre was that it can't be bricked, but I guess I did.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I had one brick as well a few months ago. Only solution was to have the phone replaced.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    You able to try another PC? Sounds kinda dumb but my laptop had issues running webOS doc a few months ago.
    Tried it on my laptop and it worked great.

Thanks for the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaSurfer View Post
    I wasn't able to uninstall all my patches before 1.3 installed[...]
    Why?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.