1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how I can get MMS to work on my German GSM Pre using Vodafone portugal?

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    I think I need to request the definitions from my carrier and then change definitions on dial app options.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Probably incorrect settings in the phones carrier database so I would wait a week or two for the 1.3.1 update as you then should be able to enter these values in the preferences menu.

Either that or go into developer mode and edited settings yourself.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Probably incorrect settings in the phones carrier database so I would wait a week or two for the 1.3.1 update as you then should be able to enter these values in the preferences menu.

Either that or go into developer mode and edited settings yourself.
    Im using sprint 1.3.1. Im trying to manualy enter my carrier definitions... Still trying
    Probably find these settings listed in an iPhone Jailbreak forum for your chosen network, as jail broken phones often need these entered manually as well :-) See iPhones are useful for something. (not much though)
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

6.    #6  
    Its ridiculous but I had the data turned off. X) I've looked into the carriers *.db3 and found my network is fully supported.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOBBBB me. lol

I've found an intresting thing: Pre isn't able to recieve .gif images from MMS.