So they allowed us to change the sound of our text messages. The problem is they didn't really give us any new sounds. I receive alot of emails and text and don't want an alert more that 1 or 2 seconds. I would however like to differentiate between a text and an email. Where can i find these sounds to download. Particularly where can i find the original alert sound the pre had when it initially launched. I was particularly fond of it. Thanks.
    You can easily make your own Its free! ive made tons of ringtones and alerts for my pre

Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone | Zedge

I use Monty Pythons "message for you Sir" with the arrow sound - You can do a search and find that one in lots of places

ona these threads .. search bb or blackberry sounds or ringtones - there is a thread that has a link to the BB sounds
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Thanks much! I found a great one! However did anyone else notice that once the message app is open the system sound still plays regardless. My new message tone only plays if the phone is locked or the messenger app is closed! Why?