Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Its not a patch but done through the terminal. Imho you would be better to just upgrade. (coming from a 1.2.1 user, reluctant updater)
    decided to do it the "terminal" way :-), loving it!
    I like 1.3.1 as well. It is just brutal on my battery is all. Otherwise it still feels faster to me and it seems to even boot a bit quicker as well.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by homerlanza View Post
    I like 1.3.1 as well. It is just brutal on my battery is all. Otherwise it still feels faster to me and it seems to even boot a bit quicker as well.
    Brutal on the battery? I am just getting happier and happier that I did not update. The Pre is already the first phone that I have 6 chargers for (car chargers and indoor chargers) because of the sad battery life. Lol, a worse onslaught on it I truly would not be able to bear, lol!
    made almost everything faster for me.
    A lot of the people who complain (NOT EVERYBODY) in my opinion are T_rools
    look at their post counts they are very low normally single digits and never post again
    to me 1.3 is a solid update
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Everything seems fine except for "tapping". There doesn't seem to be a specific amount of time needed to get links to open. For some things a quick tap work, but, for others a prolonged press of an area is necessary. I thought it was fine the way it was.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12