Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    When I'm in my Sounds and Ringtones App to adjust volume levels like you guys, I have the "taking a picture shutter sound" as the sample sound that gets played when i adjust the system sound slide bar!!

Does anyone else get this, or do you still get the "Ding Dong" sound as in before the update to 1.3.1?

Why does the Pre suck and rule at the exact same time in space.
    One of the two of mine does the same ( camera shutter sound )
    Is there any progress on this issue? I'd still like to individually control the various chirps and squawks this thing makes
    what exactly is the alarm clock suppose to be tied to? I swear it wasn't the music volume before, but the last few days I've missed my alarm wondering "***" and just noticed the volume is tied to music.

I usually play some music when i go to sleep, and have it set to 1 bar. I've never had a problem with the alarm going off quite loudly the next day.... until last friday. which makes no sense, as there hasn't been an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    When I'm in my Sounds and Ringtones App to adjust volume levels like you guys, I have the "taking a picture shutter sound" as the sample sound that gets played when i adjust the system sound slide bar!!

Does anyone else get this, or do you still get the "Ding Dong" sound as in before the update to 1.3.1?

Why does the Pre suck and rule at the exact same time in space.
    I have that issue too. Will likely doctor my phone next update and hope for the best.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12