1.    #1  
    Maybe this will help someone else! First let me say I had a bunch of patches installed as well as Gregs IM plugin so before starting I ran to the doctor. Once the doctor was finished I updated to 1.3.1. Tried adding Yahoo as an email. That worked fine but still did not allow me to get Yahoo logged in through IM. So getting very annoyed I went and did a full erase. Lost all my contacts and such but for me that isnt the biggest deal ever. Once the full erase was done I went back and added Yahoo as email and then held my breath as I tried logging in through IM and sure enough it works perfectly! I dont know if its just luck or what but Im happy!

Melissa
    I think most people won't have a problem with yahoo if they doctor there phone. I think the problem is most people dont want to go thru all of that,since most people dont have a full 100% backup solution. Palm's back up only does so much,doesnt save homebrew programs to my knowledge
    what I most like from this threat is ur name MELISSA!
  4.    #4  
    Jupiter I dont know why I had such problems with it even after the doctor. It simply would not work and I was seriously wanting to switch back to 1.2.1 then I thought lets try a full erase and see what happens. As long as it works Im good!

Sisgo thanks! I rather like it too lol.

Melissa
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Jupiter I dont know why I had such problems with it even after the doctor. It simply would not work and I was seriously wanting to switch back to 1.2.1 then I thought lets try a full erase and see what happens. As long as it works Im good!

Sisgo thanks! I rather like it too lol.

Melissa
    by the way, have you ever had yahoo IM on your phone before?(by using the messaging patch in the homebrew section)
    im not gonna fully erase my phone just to have yahoo messenger. ill wait for palringo to come along. im sure greg and palm will have a solution shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    im not gonna fully erase my phone just to have yahoo messenger. ill wait for palringo to come along. im sure greg and palm will have a solution shortly.
    palringo says they have an app for WebOS in the works? if so whats the ETA ?