1.    #1  
    When I set it on the touchstone it comes up with the battery and a red bar in the bottom...thats it, doesnt charge....Hooked it up to the computer, still doesnt charge...Sometimes it comes up with an electrical plug and a ? mark, and the one time it even had the pic of the battery with a ?mark in it...What the hell is going on, My phone died last night, and I havnt been able to turn it on since
    try leaving it on the charger for a while, it may take a good 20 min.

the problem is your battery is too low, and the pre shuts down for saftey of data, or something.

it should restart itself in just a few minutes. the battery with the red bar is a sign it is actually charging
    There are four lights.
  3.    #3  
    For some reason I thought the bar actually moved up an down showing that it was charging, hopefully it works now, cause that was actually up since last night and still, no avail...But I pulled the battery out to check it out, and put it back in and back on the charger, hopefully that helps
  4.    #4  
    What is the electrical plug with a ?mark screen mean?
    no battery I believe. I got it once when I take my battery out and connected the charger to the pre. Once I put the batter back in i got the red battery icon. Just let it charge for a bit. It should be fine.
    I think it is a little symbol to tell you that you should plug in the phone, I get it too if i let my battery drain completely.

One thing you may consider, just to be 100% sure there is no physical barrier to charging would be to plug in the pre directly to the wall charger, not the touchstone or the computer. the wall charger has more power than the computer, and will be much faster. it is also a little more powerful than the touchstone, and you won't have to worry about weather it is seated correctly.

just a thought
  7.    #7  
    Alright, Ill give that a shot, It sits there with the battery up for a bit, then switches to the electrical cord/plug screen with a ? mark UGH
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota 35-2 View Post
    Alright, Ill give that a shot, It sits there with the battery up for a bit, then switches to the electrical cord/plug screen with a ? mark UGH
    when plugged into the wall outlet? or on the touchstone? either way make sure all the connections are firmly in place. I have had my pre "cycle" through charging, not charging, charging, when i don't seat it correctly on the touchstone.
    There are four lights.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    when plugged into the wall outlet? or on the touchstone? either way make sure all the connections are firmly in place. I have had my pre "cycle" through charging, not charging, charging, when i don't seat it correctly on the touchstone.
    It did it on the touchstone, but now that its on the wall, it seems to be charging fine...Just awaiting for when it feels like rebooting, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota 35-2 View Post
    It did it on the touchstone, but now that its on the wall, it seems to be charging fine...Just awaiting for when it feels like rebooting, haha
    good, hope my troubleshooting helped you.
    There are four lights.