1.    #1  
    After 1.3.1, I tried to use Telenav yesterday, because my friends iPhone sent us some 6 miles off course. Well, I couldn't get a GPS fix. It would find the address, even my location fine, tell me how many miles away we were, and it'd change as we drove, but I could never actually get the GPS to start up. Had 5 bars of signal, and could get a GPS fix in ##GPS#. Even Google Maps worked fine. Telenav worked fine on my phone before 1.3.1...
  2.    #2  
    I guess I made this thread too soon, it must have been the area we were in, because it's working just fine right now... Disregard.
    Do a search on Precentral, and you'll find that this intermittent GPS problem with Telenav has been around for quite some time.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I guess I made this thread too soon, it must have been the area we were in, because it's working just fine right now... Disregard.
    I did notice a different problem which seems to have arisen since the update to 1.3.1 though.....The voice prompts (i.e. - turn left onto such and such a street) now seems to intermittently cut off as if the phone starts playing the sounds before the speaker is activated. It's never more than just the first 1/2 second or so of audio, and the problem is definitely intermittent. Anyone else notice anything similar to this? Thanks.
    A couple of app developers have reported problems with audio in 1.31, so something audio-related must have been changed.
    I've found that sometimes I need to restart my phone to get Sprint Navigation to work properly. Usually happens when the Pre has been on for a few days straight.