1.    #1  
    i updated my webos and i cant get access to my themes thru preware it shows up and when i click on themes it will not go to themes
    Same here, it just sits forever waiting for the Themes to show up.
    if you updated without removing the themes that could be part of the problem
    your not alone
    see here
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/21470
    There are four lights.
    I am in the same boat. So far a no go, and I really enjoy the themes. I removed all patches before updating last night.
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 11/15/2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: added verbage
  5.    #5  
    i used epr
    I did remove the Theme before updating.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    I did remove the Theme before updating.
    I have the same problem. It sits and will not load the list of themes.
  8. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Make sure you're updating feeds (either manually before downloading themes or have Preware update them automatically when you start Preware). That might do the trick for you....
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Make sure you're updating feeds (either manually before downloading themes or have Preware update them automatically when you start Preware). That might do the trick for you....
    I thought about that, tried it too. Did not work.
    you can install themes instead of going to themes just go to list everything
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snapdoodle View Post
    you can install themes instead of going to themes just go to list everything

THIS WORKS, but troubles me why the list does not load normally. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by themendoza View Post
    THIS WORKS, but troubles me why the list does not load normally. Any thoughts?
    Check the Preware thread. Known issue after update.
    They are working on it.

"Looks like there is a problem (not found on 1.3.1-308 SDK) with Preware and themes. Use the List of Everything instead. Apps/patches fine." @webosinternals on twitter.

It'll take a couple days to work bugs out, just relax for now. You can always type it out in preware to bring up whatever you're looking for much like universal search.