1.    #1  
    So far I have found 5 people with this problem.

The phone take a much much longer time to send txt messages with sometimes proceeds to failed sent messages.

Problem also persists after full reset was performed with web-doctor. Unit was downgraded and it works fine.

Also do not use the walmart phone charger it will mess up your phone.
    I've sent 25 messages since the upgrade, no failed msgs on my end except 2. I had moved into a crappy signal area and forgot to set roam only....that fixed it and the messages went out 2nd try.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Uh, nope. I live in a fringe signal area and my text failure rate is exactly the same.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    if you had data roaming turned on the update turns it off. You will need to turn it back on.
    have not had this issue. Texts are the same as they were for me in 1.2.1
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    just sent a couple no problems here
  7. JW
    All my texts I've sent this last week all say they've failed to send but in all actuality they do. I don't know if this is just my area (and I'm always roaming) but the Verizon towers were updated this week and it's a bug in their towers that's affecting only Sprint customers. Very annoying.
    I haven't experienced this issue myself. I'll be curious to see whether or not these other 5 users will post on this thread.

It's more likely that either you're in a fringe coverage area, or something is undergoing maintenance in your area. Give it a day or two and see if the problem goes away.

Either way, it's not reasonable to post that this is a "major bug" when apparently/supposedly only 6 users claim to experience it, ya know?

This is also gives me reason to be skeptical:
    Quote Originally Posted by virgiltu View Post
    Also do not use the walmart phone charger it will mess up your phone
    no issues here so far
  10.    #10  
    Hello,

I am guessing the problem was with the Cleveland area. No more issues. However I really hope they fix the overheating of the cpu when switching from roaming to no signal to signal.