1.    #1  
    Ive waited at least 25 mins and the next button is simply not working. Ive even tried on two different computers. Ive restarted the phone and still nothing. Anyone? I really just want to get rid of 1.3.1 and get back to 1.2.1 and stay there! Thanks.

Melissa
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Ive waited at least 25 mins and the next button is simply not working. Ive even tried on two different computers. Ive restarted the phone and still nothing. Anyone? I really just want to get rid of 1.3.1 and get back to 1.2.1 and stay there! Thanks.

Melissa
    Is your phone in USB mode? If not let me know and I can tell you how to put it in USB mode its really easy

Good luck
  3.    #3  
    I thought it had to be on just charge? Thats how I did it once before and it worked fine.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I think that the Pre has to be in developer mode (type upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart) from launcher screen
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    I think that the Pre has to be in developer mode (type upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart) from launcher screen
    The phone does not have to be in Dev mode to use the doctor.
  6.    #6  
    Ok Im thinking I dont have to doctor afterall. I did a full erase and it seems to be ok now. Lost all my contacts and such but I can live with that! Thanks everyone.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasroja View Post
    Ok Im thinking I dont have to doctor afterall. I did a full erase and it seems to be ok now. Lost all my contacts and such but I can live with that! Thanks everyone.
    How did you do a full erase? I thought your contacts were stored in the google cloud. Also, did it fix the yahoo issue?