1.    #1  
    Well....this morning sucked. I have NO patches on my Pre and my phone froze during the update. I had to go through the webos doctor to get my phone back up and running and what a pain that was. So, it what I experienced common, the Pre freezing during the update? Should I wait to update later or give it a go again?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Waiting won't make a difference, I would try it again. The Pre freezing during update is rare, but now that you've web doctored it its completely clear and ready for the update!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    Waiting won't make a difference, I would try it again. The Pre freezing during update is rare, but now that you've web doctored it its completely clear and ready for the update!
    Excellent point....however....seems like some folks are having issues with the 3.1.1 so maybe best to wait until these other issues are cleared?
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton