1.    #1  
    So I installed the new update and forgot to remove all my patches prior to. Now none of them work and it won't let me reinstall them with out removing and it won't let me remove them. What do I do? I don't need any smart *** answers about how I should have removed them first.
    Last edited by ryangolfpro; 11/15/2009 at 07:51 AM.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Then wait for the 1.3.1 Doctor & start from scratch. There's a reason you remove them first...

I don't believe there is anything else you can do...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangolfpro View Post
    So I installed the new update and forgot to remove all my patches prior to. Now none of them work and it won't let me reinstall them with out removing and it won't let me remove them. What do I do? I don't need any smart *** answers about how I should have removed them first.
    Well genius, you should have removed the patches first! (just kidding, I did the same thing)
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Then wait for the 1.3.1 Doctor & start from scratch. There's a reason you remove them first...

I don't believe there is anything else you can do...
    I think you can WebOS Doctor to 1.2., then update as usual to 1.3.1.
    meh i forgot to do the same thing... kinda sucks but w.e I can wait. I kind of want to see what this phone has to offer w/o the patches and such. It is interesting to see how many things are lacking...

What really sucks for me right now is not having 4x4 icons and the ability to add more pages. I can't stand scrolling up and down, i guess i'm too used to my ipod touch..
  6.    #6  
    I downloaded the erp and uninstalled the patches then and then reloaded them. Worked fine. I'm having problems getting my wifi connection to work now.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Don't panic, you don't need to Doctor. I did the same thing and thought I screwed up, but I fixed it.

Install the "Emergency Patch Recovery" app from the WebOS Internals All repository in either Preware or WebOS Quick Install. This will clean out all your old patches, so you can reinstall them.
    "Anyone who quotes me in their signature is an *****." -- StormD